- Lt Governor launches key initiatives of NEP-2020
- Inter-disciplinary curriculum & multi-disciplinary education are at the heart of National Education Plan to practice future innovators & leaders: LG
- Environmental, scientific, technological transformation & globalisation has greater the tempo of socio-economic alterations. Trouble-dependent understanding will make the learners common with authentic-world scenarios & create pondering and creativeness abilities: LG
- Suggestions carried out in UG Plan of all the colleges from 2022-23 session will bridge the gap between theoretical awareness & realistic competencies, offer assets and preference for investigation and versatility in completing diploma programme: LG
- Potential larger training & studying will be more dynamic, adaptable and personalized like a liquid learning model system to seamlessly mix the tips from various disciplines to get ready learners for assorted & complete know-how in promptly shifting entire world: LG
- LG asks Academics & Pupils to capitalize on the improvements in Science & Humanities for reorganizing classrooms and functioning environment expertise with concentrate mostly on exploration and values that offer with capabilities and awareness related for right now and tomorrow
- In order to supplement the thriving implementation of NEP 2020 in a paperless method, a variety of digital initiatives have been released this sort of as, e-Samarth portal, suggestions portal, Biometric attendance portal, Sparrow portal, and Annual Transfer Portal to provide transparency and accountability in the office: LG
- LG felicitates Principals of different Schools securing NAAC accreditations
- Book on “Implementing National Schooling Policy” also released
JAMMU, Nov 29: The Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha launched essential initiatives of Nationwide Instruction Plan-2020 now at an event held at Padma Shri Padma Sachdev Governing administration PG Higher education for Women, Gandhi Nagar.
In get to dietary supplement the profitable implementation of NEP-2020 in a paperless manner, several electronic initiatives have been introduced this kind of as, e-Samarth portal, feed-back portal, Biometric attendance portal, Sparrow portal, and Once-a-year Transfer Portal to convey transparency and accountability in the office.
The Lt Governor underlined that Inter-disciplinary curriculum and multi-disciplinary education are at the heart of National Education and learning policy to teach foreseeable future innovators and leaders.
Environmental, scientific, technological transformation & globalisation has enhanced the pace of socio-economic adjustments. Trouble-dependent learning will make the students familiar with genuine-globe predicaments & acquire contemplating and creativity techniques,” the Lt Governor mentioned.
Nationwide Training Plan will participate in a substantial role in generating India a Know-how super ability. Since, the federal government instructional institutions are equipped with requisite tools and resources at par with personal establishments, we will need to evaluate our countrywide and world-wide position and take corrective actions, observed the Lt Governor.
The suggestions carried out in UG Program of all the schools from 2022-23 session will bridge the gap between theoretical know-how & functional capabilities, offer resources and choice for investigation and overall flexibility in finishing diploma programme, the Lt Governor even more added.
The Lt Governor highlighted the transformation having spot in the instruction sector less than the management of Hon’ble Key Minister Shri Narendra Modi. He said: The potential increased instruction & understanding will be additional dynamic, adaptable and personalized like a liquid finding out model system to seamlessly blend the concepts from distinctive disciplines to get ready students for different & thorough knowledge in rapidly shifting entire world.
The Lt Governor also emphasised that Lecturers-Students need to capitalize on the innovations in Science & Humanities for reorganizing lecture rooms and performing earth encounter with focus largely on exploration and values that give with techniques and expertise pertinent for now and tomorrow.
Countrywide Training Policy encourages collaborations among disciplines to foster innovation and creative imagination. In long run sustainable technological developments will be pushed by individuals possessing an interdisciplinary technique, he additional.
The Lt Governor pressured on building potential-oriented skills among the youth, advertising and marketing investigation and strengthening the academia-field romance.
Diploma Schools shall be encouraged to get started the skill development programs discovered from the talent sector council underneath the Nationwide Capabilities Qualification Framework (NSQF). These classes shall be taught in partnership with business exactly where component of 12 credits taught by the College or university as professional knowledge and the part of 18 credits taken as professional training from sector. In the first phase, 50 schools have been determined to start off the ability development courses, the Lt Governor mentioned.
The Lt Governor questioned the academics and school members to market the startup ecosystem in Bigger Education and learning. He even more known as upon pupils to nurture critical considering.
Rajeev Rai Bhatnagar, Advisor to Lt Governor, talking on the occasion, highlighted the need for efficient utilization of all the resources for getting ready the youth to be upcoming leaders.
Dr Arun Kumar Mehta, Chief Secretary entrusted upon the Educational establishments to empower the learners via schooling and furnishing them with abilities education and advanced learning to adapt to the dynamic wants of the job marketplace. He also named on the universities to routinely have interaction in training course content revision. J&K will be amongst the entrance runners in implementing NEP 2020, correct from kindergarten to offering PhDs, he added.
Rohit Kansal, Principal Secretary to the Government, Better Instruction Division highlighted the ways taken by the Better Instruction department to implementation of NEP-2020. He also spoke on the critical functions of initiatives launched today.
The situation also witnessed signing of MoUs concerning J&K’s Higher Training Division with SKUAST-Jammu, SKUAST Kashmir, Jammu University, Kashmir College for sharing of agro based mostly expertise, and exploration based mostly understanding, lifestyle abilities classes and mentoring of colleges respectively, to superior equip the students.
The Lt Governor launched a e book on “Implementing National Training Policy”. Principals of different Colleges were being felicitated by the Lt Governor for acquiring NAAC accreditation.
On the event, remarkable cultural performances have been showcased by local artists highlighting the prosperous tradition and heritage of Jammu Kashmir.
Prof. Ravinder Kumar Sinha, VC, SMVDU Prof. Nilofar Khan, VC, College of Kashmir Dr J.P. Sharma, VC, SKUAST-J Prof. Nazir Ahmad Ganai, VC, SKUAST-K Prof Bechan Lal, VC, Cluster College Jammu Dr. Yasmeen Ashai, Director Colleges Prof. Minu Mahajan, Principal PSPS Govt. PG College or university for Women of all ages, Gandhi Nagar HoDs, principals of various faculties and pupils in big figures were being current for the duration of the launching ceremony.